Creating a LinkedIn profile lets you post job vacancies, industry updates and news about your company in one place. 然而, sometimes a single page isn’t enough if you have lots of information or products to share with the world. That’s the great thing about 展示页面s, which provide additional space on the business social media platform for your brands, 活动, 产品和受众. Learn more about these subpages below, their benefits and how to use them.
展示页面s are extensions of your LinkedIn Company Page that let you highlight individual brands, departments and other subsets of your business, which can improve social media advertising. 例如, Microsoft has a main LinkedIn profile as well as 展示页面s for many of its different products, 包括微软365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure. Each of these subpages includes job opportunities, news and other information relevant to local audiences.
The difference between a LinkedIn Company Page and a 展示页面 is that the former includes more general information about a company as a whole. The latter lets you share content with specific audiences about a particular product, international location or subsection of your business. Any 展示页面s you create will appear under “Affiliated Pages” on your Company Page.
There are many different types of LinkedIn showcase pages, including:
- Business Locations: Create pages for regions, countries, or cities where you have a business premise.
- Departments: Many companies make pages for their individual departments, 比如销售, 市场营销, 以及客户服务.
- Products and Services: 展示页面s can highlight unique product ranges and service offerings.
- Community Outreach: You can even create 展示页面s for community outreach projects and social 活动. Coca-Cola has a separate page for its Scholars Foundation, for example.
Benefits of LinkedIn 展示页面s
展示页面推广您的品牌, 针对不同的受众, drive traffic to your Company Page and generate unique analytics.
- Promote Your Brand: Use 展示页面s to advertise different elements of your brand through blog posts, 案例研究, 和促销活动. 例如, you can tell LinkedIn users about a new product launch in an international location on its relevant page.
- Target Different Audiences: If you have a range of products or several international brands, creating 展示页面s helps you target audiences that might want more information than what’s available on your Company Page. You can customize your messaging by creating relevant content for each of these audiences.
- Drive Traffic to Your Company Page: Creating 展示页面s can increase the number of people who view your Company Page. LinkedIn users might come across a 展示页面 and want to learn more about your organization on your main profile.
- Generate Unique Analytics: You can view analytics for each of your 展示页面s and find out which posts drive the most engagement. 例如, discover which business location or product pages resonate the most with audiences.
How to Build and Maintain 展示页面s
You can create a 展示页面 by clicking “Admin Tools” in the upper-right corner of your Company Page. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to design your page. You’ll want to maintain your new profile by adding relevant content for your audiences, 比如博客文章, 文字更新, 和视频.
Creating and maintaining multiple 展示页面s requires time and resources, meaning you might want to work with a social media 市场营销 agency like DET365中文网站 to do the hard work for you.
Examples of Effective 展示页面s
Here are some 展示页面s you can get inspiration from when designing your own:
微软365的展示页面 is regularly updated with news about its software products, industry trends, and other announcements.
这 展示页面 lists the latest news and product updates from 谷歌分析, as well as information about the company.
汉堡王的英国展示页面 posts local news and job opportunities, plus images 和视频.
Any company can use 展示页面s to promote their brands, products, services, and other entities. That’s because you can target specific audiences away from your Company Page and increase awareness of different aspects of your business. Working with a social media 市场营销 agency like DET365中文网站 can make it easier to create and maintain these pages.
Yellow Duck is a full-service 市场营销 agency in Charlotte. Transform your social media strategy today by 向团队伸出援手.